26th May 2021
NWEEHPA (North West Essex & East Herts Preservation Association) AGM
Silver Jubilee Hall, Brewer’s End, Takeley, CM22 6QX
The 55th AGM of NWEEHPA, SSE’s parent organisation, will be a socially-distanced event and so it would be helpful if you could advise by email to email@example.com or telephone 01279 870558 if you plan to attend.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 5th June 2019. (There was no AGM in 2020)
- Matters arising from the Minutes not on the Agenda.
- Chairman’s Report.
- Treasurer’s Report and approval of Accounts for year ended 30 September 2019.
- Treasurer’s Report and approval of Accounts for year ended 30 September 2020.
- To consider the proposal to rename the Association as Stansted Airport Watch. (Requires approval by two-thirds of those attending and voting.)
- To consider the proposed revised Constitution. (Requires approval by two-thirds of those attending and voting.)
- Election of Chairman.
- Election of Deputy Chairman.
- Election of Treasurer.
- Election of Secretary.
- Election of not more than eleven additional members of the Executive Committee.
- Any other business.
- Conclusion of the meeting.
Stop Stansted Expansion (SSE) is a working group of the North West Essex and East Herts Preservation Association (NWEEHPA). As such, members of SSE are entitled to attend and vote at this meeting.
NORTH WEST ESSEX AND EAST HERTS PRESERVATION ASSOCIATION
- Chairman: Peter Sanders
- Deputy Chairman: Irene Jones
- Treasurer: Denise Williams
- Secretary: Sarah Cousins