| SSE OBJECTIVES
Stop Stansted Expansion's Objectives are: (revised June 2009)
"To contain the development of Stansted Airport within tight limits that are truly sustainable and, in this way, to protect the quality of life of residents over wide areas of Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, to preserve our heritage and to protect the natural environment."
We shall use all lawful measures necessary to achieve this objective
- Pursuing our vigorous campaign of publicity, lobbying and grass roots
- Increasing public awareness of the issues in order to gain support
- Making representations to Government departments, local authorities, the
City and other decision-makers and influencers
- Identifying and implementing legal challenges
- Conducting and commissioning inquiries and research to support the
- Building partnerships with Local Government and other like-minded
What is Stop Stansted Expansion?